There has been a lot of talk in the VA BFF group lately about these 2 words – VIRTUAL ASSISTANT!
- About the ‘stigma’ around the title VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
- Not wanting to say that you are a VIRTUAL ASSISTANT when responding to VA postings
- That a VIRTUAL ASSISTANT should get less pay for general admin tasks
- That people are getting turned away when they say they are a VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
I would like to remind all 5000+ members in the VA BFF group that this group was created by a VIRTUAL ASSISTANT for VIRTUAL ASSISTANT’s and that the name of this group is Your VIRTUAL ASSISTANT BFF!!
- I am VERY passionate about what I do
- I am VERY protective of the VA world
- I am VERY confident in what I believe to be true
- I am VERY authentic in what I say
- I am VERY genuine in what I deliver
If you are unsure of what the meaning of a VIRTUAL ASSISTANT is, this is what Wikipedia says: A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT (typically abbreviated to VA, is generally self-employed and provides professional administrative, technical, or creative (social) assistance to clients remotely from a home office.
And I would just like to say that I am proud to call myself a VIRTUAL ASSISTANT!!!
- I charge a minimum of $35+ hourly
- I offer general admin and social media services to my VA clients
- I mentor and support new VIRTUAL ASSISTANT’s
- I am not afraid to call myself a VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
- I have never been turned away because I am a VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
In the end, it doesn’t matter what you call yourself. What matters is that you have the experience behind YOU and your business and the title that you choose!
To help you with some of these things, Tawnya Sutherland of VIRTUAL ASSISTANT Networking has created a list of FREE resources that might help you as well.
Anything from The Hourly Pricing FORMULA to Kick Start Your VA Business. Click here to receive this FREE list!
And I am ALWAYS available to help you. If you are interested in my VA BFF mentoring packages, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more options!
Tammy – xo
Your VA BFF